Virtual PBX | Calls (beta) | Call transcription
"Call Transcription" is a Virtual PBX function that allows you to convert telephone conversations into text.
The function is designed to analyze telephone conversations in real-time, namely, it helps to identify customer objections and generate recommendations for managers, thereby optimizing and automating the work of the sales department. Using the "Call Transcription" function, you can analyze telephone conversations with foreign contractors and clients. More than 30 world languages are available.
The function is included in the "Speech Synthesis" service and is available in "Virtual PBX" >> "Calls (beta)" tab through the button to start listening to conversations in the "Listening to the recording of conversations" modal window.
What data can you get on a call:
• Ring type
• Number of outgoing subscriber
• Target number
• Date and time of the call
How to control the function:
• Start / Pause
• Listening speed adjustment
• Volume control
• Option "Timeline" - enable / disable the timeline.
• In the Virtual PBX settings, you need to turn on the button so that the conversations are recorded in STEREO
• Drop-down list with Yandex and Google services.
- Using the Yandex service, it is possible to transcribe speech in Russian and other languages.
- The Google service choice is for transcribing speech in foreign languages. For example, you can analyze negotiations with foreign clients and partners.
• Button "Transcribe" - start transcription.
• Button "Download" - downloading the audio recording of the conversation.
• Oscillogram - allows you to select any time of the conversation playback. On the left is the timer for listening to the conversation, on the right is the total time of the entire conversation.
The start time for transcription depends on the length of the conversation.
An example of a call transcription: