1. Installing your device.
Connect the VoIP adapter to the network by using Ethernet cable.
2. Launch a web browser on a computer that can reach the VoIP adapter on the network.
3. Direct the browser to the IP address of the VoIP-adapter.
To determine the IP address:
Connect an analog phone to Phone 1 port of the VoIP-adapter. Pick up the phone and press the star key four times (****). In the IVR menu, enter 110#, to hear the IP address.
Also you can get the IP address of the adapter by MAC address from your router's ARP table. In any case you can request IP address to your system administrator.
4. Enter the IP address in your web browser address bar. Enter login and password (default is admin).
5. Click to tab Network Setup.
Enter provider's DNS addresses in fields Primary DNS and Secondary DNS.
6. Click to tab Voice and select Line 1 and/or Line 2 in left menu according used port(s) (Phone 1, Phone 2).
Select "yes" in field Line Enable.
Select "yes" in field NAT keep alive enable if your VoIP adapter is "behind" the NAT.
7. Proxy and Registration
Proxy: Enter IP address from your SIP line settings.
Register Expires: 120
8. Subscriber Information
Please fill your SIP-authentication information:
Password: your password
Auth ID: your SIP ID
User ID: your SIP ID
Use Auth ID: yes
9. It is recommended to select "no" in field Call Waiting Serv if you use 2 SIP-lines.
10. Audio Configuration
Set audio configuration parameters according to the screenshot below.
11. Click button Submit All Changes at the bottom to save your settings.
Your VoIP adapter is ready to use!